Saturday, January 3, 2009

365 Days of Photos!

Well, this is what happens when I'm on break...I find new and fun things.  While on Twitter this week someone posted a link to their blog where they mentioned their excitement about the 2009/365 flickr Challenge. Well, I love photography and I love a challenge, so I had to check it out.

This is where "everyday in a photo" comes in...I decided that taking and uploading a photo a day wasn't enough - I had to start another blog.  In today's post I did some additional reflecting - thanks to a friend of mine who actually blogged about my blog in her blog, "Changing Connections".  ;)  As I mentioned, this challenge has become somewhat like an experiment, leaving me to answer the following questions:  How would this challenge change my view of the world around me? Would I become more appreciative of the small things? Would I see things that I never noticed before? As the days and months go by, would posting everyday become easier or more of a challenge? The good thing is, I have 362 days to answer these questions.

If you're interested, you can either follow or subscribe to "everyday in a photo"...and please leave your comments and/or thoughts.




Turbo Tagger

No comments: