Monday, September 15, 2008

Managing Headphones


I have been in the process of getting my new lab set up. With budget constraints and wanting to get the most bang for my buck, I headed to the new Dollar Tree in town on a mission to find headphone hooks. I was originally going to use the 3M Command hooks, but they were a little pricey. (I needed the larger size due to the width of the headphones.)

I got lucky! At the dollar store I found a pack of nine suction cup hooks for $1.00! I was very excited! (I have attached a photo.) I did notice that they hook would not stay stuck to the iMac Superdrive that I have as a teacher workstation. They are still sticking on the iMacs though - different type of plastic.

Even though the 3M are supposed to come off, I still felt a little hesitant about fastening them to brand new computers. This was quick, easy, and inexpensive solution to my problem.

No comments: